Server Installation and Maintenance
Without compromise, servers are the heart beat of every network.
Our server maintenance plans are designed to keep your server/s updated and always working to produce the expected performance for your network users. Our server maintenance plans comprise of:
- Checking server log files
- Applying service packs and updates
- Checking hard disk space
- Checking core file and folder permission
- Checking complete security
- Checking application functionality
- Checking redundancy
- Make necessary Software and Hardware upgrade recommendations
- Check backups and more.
Smart phones and Tablets
The integration & use of smart phones and tablet devices is set to continue at a pace over coming months & years, placing more importance than ever than having a proper policy & network management system in place.
Whether you issue business phones or tablets to staff, or if you allow Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) it is your business network that has to handle and manage these devices,
not just to allow the user to complete their work or job function, but also to meet all the legislation and security risks this brings to your business
Getting it wrong could be financially crippling for your business
EC IT can provide professional advice to ensure you get it right and avoid the pitfalls
Unlike most IT organisations, we also offer full set up / provisioning on devices, and a dedicated Service & Support contract for tablet devices alongside main PC’s / Servers / laptops etc
PC Installation and Maintenance
Keep your computer desktops operating at their peak performance all the time and improve your employees efficiency.
Our computer maintenance plans will give your business peace of mind knowing that it will not break down suddenly as an experienced engineer has checked it and applied any necessary patches. Our computer maintenance plans comprise of:
- Anti virus software check-ups
- Disk space utilisation
- Defragmentation of hard drives
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues
- Temporary internet files purging
- Installed software check-ups
- Check log files
- Install necessary updates and service packs and more.